Heart Of A Cowgirl Photography


Heart Of A Cowgirl Photography
Louisburg, KS 66053
United States

Description
For as long as I can remember....horses have been a huge part of my life. I was one of the lucky ones born with “Horse” encoded in their DNA. Horses have taught me so much about life and how to be “in the moment”. YEARS of studying, training, and being around them have honed in my skills in being able to PROPERLY photograph them !! I suppose it's only natural that my career would choose to combine my two loves into one. Photography and Horses.

My Equine Photography started to take off when I would photograph for Barrel Races and Rodeos. These helped fuel my fire to continue to photograph horses. I started with Quarter Horses and Paint Horses.

Flash forward to 2017 by a stroke of luck...I met a phenomenal woman with a Black Gypsy Cob stallion. This stallion is none other than “SD Hercules”. Hercules is owned by Shannon Lord of Fat Bottom Gypsy Horses in Louisburg , KS. Shannon and Hercules opened up countless doors for me. I had no idea I was struggling to find my niche in the equine world until I found it.

Gypsy Horses. I would venture to say that now 70% of my work comes from Gypsy Horse clients. The Other 30% contains Friesians, Andalusians, and Quarter Horses. As 2018 came to an end...I found myself receiving messages from all over the United States requesting my services to photograph TONS of Gypsy Horses.

I am BEYOND thankful to know that I am being considered ONE of the top Gypsy Horse Photographers in the US. While I am FAR from the best, and I will admit it. I ALWAYS strive to be better than I was the day before, hungry to learn, and hungry for more.

My Goal
My photography is more than just a “job” to me. It's my passion. I live it. Breath it. Dream it. It's about riding for your brand.

I believe in giving people something to remember and something they are proud to hang on their walls...or display at their place of work. Art of their horses that makes them remember WHERE, WHEN, and WHY they fell in love with THE HORSE....and never looked back.

I want my photos to make you FEEL emotion, to connect with every horse in my photos. I want to show you the soul of the horse through my eyes. Feel their power, their strength, and their heart.
I never just want to be the photographer who just “takes a photo of a horse” - I want to turn it into what THE HORSE has been for centuries...ART...and I would love to see YOUR horse be a part of my ART. ♥️
Ratings
4/6/2020

4/6/2020
Spectacular photography!
Advertiser

Samantha Dawn Ebeling

Louisburg KS 66053
United States

View Count 951